Please note all services listed below are approximations meant to be a guide for pricing. Furniture rental is also available; contact us for more information.
- Consultation ~ Designer will walk through home evaluating staging needs to determine which of our services will best benefit your home; options will be offered either during or after consult. No charge.
- Homeowner’s Staging Report ~ The consultation service includes a detailed home staging report for the do-it yourself homeowner. From curb to kitchen, this detailed multi-page analysis will recommend specific accessory changes the homeowner can make to present their home in the best light possible for sale. Photographs of the home are incorporated within the report to guide homeowner through the process. Starting at $275
- Home Staging Package I~ This package includes suggestions for rearranging the furniture and accessories in no less than three of the following rooms: living room, dining room, family room, den, office, master bedroom, or other bedrooms as required (either in a detailed verbal walk-through or in a Homeowner’s Staging Report). In addition, the kitchen, kitchen nook, and two and a half baths will be accessorized. Starting at $575
- Initial Consultation ~ No charge
- Afternoon Makeover ~ Three hours with our designer moving furniture and placing homeowner’s accessories. Starting at $325
- Color Consultation ~ Nothing refreshes a room’s attitude like a new coat of paint on the walls…but selecting a color can be daunting for some. Let us help you find the perfect color for your home and lifestyle. Starting at $135
- Personal Shopper ~ When a home (or homeowner) calls out for new furniture or accessories, we can help you navigate the trends to find your personal style. Contact us for details
Need something you don’t see above? From furniture rentals to staging an entire home, we can assist you. Contact us for details.
Above prices are estimates and may vary according to individual home needs.